Let us follow the journey of Ajay, a business man from
1. Ajay always had a thick, vibrant head of hair. until he
began experiencing hair loss between the ages of 25-35.
2. In the early stages of his hair loss, he tried various
shampoos based on what he could find on the internet, or
what was recommended to him by friends — but nothing
3. After much consideration, he approaches a doctor for
his hair loss. The doctor suggests some topical lotions and tablets.
4. Ajay follows his treatment plan diligently. Unfortunately
— to no avail. His hair density does not increase and the
hair loss remains the same, if not worse.
5. His last hope is treatments like mesoscalp, PRP
treatments and similar approaches. But it does not give
him the results he desires. (These can only control 10%
of the hairloss which is negligible).
6. Having tried everything, he considers a hair
transplant, but decides it's not the best fit for him.
(In most cases, transplant cannot drastically increase
hair density — it can just fill up the gap. Also, the
existing hair continues to fall over a period of time,
taking you back to square one.)
7. After all of his troubles, Ajay is left with only one
option — Non-Surgical Hair Replacement, a non-invasive procedure which gives you guaranteed results.
Is the hair system detectable? If designed the right way,
the hair system is not detectable at all.