For Men not comfortable shaving their head.
What is a Clip-On hair system?
- A Clip-on hair system is one where the hair system has clips-on the underside of the system to attach it to your own hair.
- Other words used for a clip-on hair system are clip-on hair patch, clip-in hair pieces, human hair clip-in, hair replacement clip system etc.
- It’s an excellent option for people who have lost volume on the top of their heads, but have enough hair for hair clips in the front, back and sides (after lost volume on the top of their heads)
Are you the right candidate?
- For a hair patch clip system you need to have enough hair in the front, back and sides (at least 1.5 to 2 inches) to attach the hair system.
- A clip system is ideal for you if you are comfortable wearing it every morning and removing it at night.
- A clip system hair patch is meant for those who are not comfortable shaving their head.
- A clip-on hair system is meant for those in the beginning stage of hair loss.
- A hair patch clip system is meant for individuals looking to add instant volume to their thinning hair.
- Clip-on hair systems have a slightly thicker base for the clips to provide a secure hold. For this reason, a hairline that’s a 5/5 may not be achieved like in glue systems, but a 3.5/ 5 hairline can surely be achieved.
- If you have slight hair growth in the front hairline, use that to blend with your clip system hair patch so that the front hairline looks more natural.
- We suggest not wearing a completely brushed back hairstyle or choosing a hairstyle (where the hairline so it takes the attention away from your hairline).
Real Life Client
Life of a Clip-on System
- Clip-on hair systems last longer than stick- on systems, lower density hair systems would last approximately 6 to 8 months and higher density 8 to 12 months, or more depending on how well you take care of them.
- The wear and tear in clip-on hair systems is much less, since you wear the hair system and remove it daily. This helps in extending the life of your hair system as you are not wearing it 24/7.
- The base of the hair system is thicker than a glue system, which is why clip system is more durable.
- No shaving required.
- No monthly servicing needed.
- Can be worn and removed daily.
- Cannot be worn during all activities like swimming.
- Top part of head needs to be shaved.
- Monthly servicing required.
- Remains stuck on the scalp 24/7 and cannot be removed daily.
- Can be worn during all activities including swimming.
How do i order
my Hair System?
- Book a consultation with us.
- Visit our centre In Khar West.
- Clear up all your doubts about the process with us in person
- Your sample and mould will be taken.
- After this, your order will be successfully placed!
- Book an In-depth video consultation with us.
- Take a video for the measurements of the hair loss area. We provide you with video resources to accurately take your measurements. Follow the steps, and send us your measurements.
- Our team of experts will design the hair system based on your measurements and requirements. A ready-to-wear hair system will be delivered to you at the comfort of your home.
- If you have purchased a Clip-on Hair System, it is ready-to-wear. If you have chosen a Stick-on Hair System, we will help you find an expert in your locality who can assist with the application process.
Clip-on hair system is one where the hair system has clips-on the underside of the system to attach it to your own hair. It’s an excellent option for people who have lost volume on the top of their heads, but have enough hair for hair clips in the front, back and sides (after lost volume on the top of their heads)"
A clip-on hair system is meant for those who are not comfortable shaving their head.
Clip-on hair systems last longer than stick- on systems, lower density hair systems would last approximately 6 to 8 months and higher density 8 to 12 months, or more depending on how well you take care of them
A clip-on system is not on your scalp 24/7. You will be wearing it and removing it on a daily basis. So there’s no way it will do any damage to your natural hair.
We do not suggest you swim or workout with your clip system on. It is advisable to take off the hair system and wear a swimming cap to cover the head while swimming and a regular cap during workout. During shower too, we suggest you remove the hair system, finish your shower and then put it back on.
It is not advisable to sleep with a clip on system as the hair clips can cause discomfort while sleeping.
No it’s not. A clip on hair system is especially undetectable if the hair density and length of the sides and back matches that of your hair system.
A clip-on hair patch can be maintained at home by yourself so there’s no need to visit the salon for monthly servicing
Yes you can, the only thing is once you take off the helmet you will need to style your hair again.
How to take
Taking measurements for a Clip- on system
- Spray water on your head, so it’s wet enough to be able to see your scalp.
- Take a measuring tape to measure the hair loss area.
- You will need 2 measurements:
- From left to right, above the ears, from one thinning area to the other (See picture below for reference)
- From front to back, where you see a few tiny strands of hair in the front still growing, that is where you begin, and end at the back.
- Our suggestion: Do not start very low on the forehead. (See picture for reference).
Book a Consultation
- Consult with one of our hair replacement experts and gain more clarity about hair systems.