American Hairline is proud to announce that we have passed an in-depth set of assessments to achieve the honor of ISO-9001:2015 certification for our quality management system ISO 9001:2015 is the most widely known and internationally accepted standard for quality management. This certification recognizes organizations with a quality management system that consistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. The ISO-9001:2015 standard ensures that the basis of our quality management system is continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
What this means to our customers:
* Improved hair quality and betterservice to customers
* Right attitude
* Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
Achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification took a lot of effort from every member of our team. We all look forward to better serving our customers and the exciting, new challenges and opportunities that come along with ISO certification.
We wanted to make sure our hair systems are available to everyone, no matter where you live, American Hairline is an affordable and convenient solution for men suffering from hair loss. We wanted to do things a little differently so we will not make you sign any sort of contract that binds you to us. Read more
AHL Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
Swim in it
Exercise in it
Sleep in it
Shower in it
Benefits of AHL Hair Systems
No Pain/No Bleeding
- Unlike a surgical method, there is absolutely no pain and discomfort after the procedure. There is absolutely no bleeding or any form of medication prescribed in the Non- surgical method.
No Side Effects
- We use only medical-grade adhesives to fix the system which is bacteria resistant which makes it extremely safe.
- If you decide that you are no longer interested in wearing your hair replacement system for whatever reason, you can simply have it removed - it’s not permanent.
Get The Density You Desire
- In transplant, if you have scanty hair on the sides and back, you may not be able to achieve the density you like. Whereas, in hair systems, you can achieve the density you desire since it is not dependent on your natural hair density.
All You Need To Know About Non Surgical Hair Replacement Systems June 6th, 2019
Most men begin to lose their hair by the time they are thirty five, and by the age of fifty they experience complete hair loss. No matter what the age.
Non Surgical Hair Replacement Systems: Questions You Need To Ask June 6th, 2019
The last decade has seen an increase in the number of men who are balding and also losing hair due to a very serious medical condition known as alopecia.
The Most Suitable Hairstyles For Balding Men June 6th, 2019
Thinning hair is the beginning of balding and also one of the major reasons why a man may lose his self confidence. While some battle it bravely, most run out of ways on how to style the hair to make.
Non-surgical hair replacement is a non-invasive system in which your hair can greatly be increased in hair density and there is no donor area required. There is no need to worry about the success rate because of texture or curl pattern. It is also a great solution for someone who has undergone a surgical hair transplant but want to add additional hair.
The answer here is an easy yes. The purpose of finding the right hair restoration solution for you is so it will allow you to continue to do the things you love. Whether it be swimming, running, or playing basketball. What ever active lifestyle you have you can continue to have but with confidence.
One of the beautiful things about our hair loss systems is they allow you to style your hair any way you wish. You can even comb your hair straight back revealing your natural front hair line.